zondag 26 april 2009

Wherchat

I initially attributed Oscar’s lack of customer service and infrequent trade setups to business “growing pains”. I realized that my experience with Oscar was not unique and I closed my Dorman account a couple weeks ago.

My review of LiveWithOscar VIP account is:
* Oscar as my broker, never initiated any communication with me in the month he had my account and never answered my emails.
* Oscar’s initial telephone explanation of his commission structure for “OMNI trades” was vague and misleading when I opened the account. I renegotiated — Oscar reduced the rate but then added other fees that we never discussed.
* Oscar delivered the Premium Room service, but no more.
* The OMNIAC software was not fully functional without purchasing addons.
* Oscar never provided the service of a “personal coach” as advertised.
* Oscar did not “assess my trading style complete with personal training and mental conditioning” as advertised.
* Even though I paid the equivalent of 5 months of Premium Room membership in a month of commissions, my access to the Premium Room was removed immediately when I withdrew my account from Dorman.

I emailed Oscar about the membership and finally received the long awaited response to an email . . .

“There is no way to make all of you happy. For every letter I get like this I get dozens and dozens with praise for all we do for them.

To those I will continue to work every day and night.

All the best,

Oscar”

Like I said . . . Oscar’s business is booming, but it is not for me!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten